Thursday, February 5, 2009

An interesting day for us

Today turn out to be a very interesting day for us. I already developed a hobby to close all the doors there is at the house. That is to prevent my 17month old son of going anywhere in the house except the living and dining room. Today after I changed his diaper on our bedroom, he go down from bed and walk away all I thought that he already went to the living room. So I closed the bedroom door and started calling his name . When I didn’t hear anything from him I started looking at the corners of our living and dining room and still no answer. When all of a sudden I heard noise coming from our bedroom so I go ahead and open the door. But I couldn’t apparently my son was able to somehow manage to turned the lock of the door knob. But anyway to make a long story short and after so many attempts I was able to open the bedroom door without using keys but instead a screw driver. So our next plan is to change the bedrooms locks to a much more family friendly if you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment