Monday, March 9, 2009

Thanks To Magic Jack

We received our magic jack 2weeks ago from the mail. I plugged it in then the telephone line after that then pick up the handset and threes a dial tone. Pretty amazing actually, then called my cousin who is in Canada too bad nobody’s home during that time so I wasn’t able to speak to her. Then I called my aunt in California and good friend in Tucson Arizona and wow line was really clear on my side. They didn’t have any problem on their side either, they can hear me perfectly. Then on weekend hubby also gave her sister in Idaho a call and her mom in North Carolina. And everything seems to be working ok, that’s why today I gave our telephone company a call and we are canceling our long distance. So right now we only have a basic local call. And our long distance unlimited calls to US and Canada is now through magic jack. And we’re saving a lot with telephone bills.

No comments:

Post a Comment