Saturday, December 27, 2008

Glad of a sudden changed of plan


I will thought I almost miss our annual get together on Christmas Eve this year. I wasn’t planning on going because we have a visitor. My mother in-law is here to spend Christmas with us, she few all the way from North Carolina and will be with us till New Year. And hopefully is the weather conditions will allow she also would love to visit her daughter in Idaho for a few days before heading back to North Carolina. But anyway, I wasn’t sure if she’s all up with this get together and if they have other plans after the service. So I told my good Friend Jo that were not coming, but things changed because the candle service that Christmas eve was so short and it end up very early, Paul says that were just going to buy pizza and head home. So I said ok will just go ahead and attend the party then, and I’m glad we did instead of going home. So that was a quite a quick changed of plan ha?



No comments:

Post a Comment