Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Unexpected meeting

What really makes it more exciting about our trip to Sacramento California last weekend was the unexpected meeting of a friend which I meet in Friendster. Things happened the least you expect it to be you know what I mean. But I was just so happy and thrilled to see her. Saturday is the day we choose to go to Seafood City in Sacramento, and that will be our last stop for the day before we head home to Reno since we heard from the news that there will be snow up in the mountain. So it’s about 12noon and were on our way to Arden Mall, but we couldn’t get a parking space for the mall is really pack. Since we don’t really need to be there we decided to go to seafood city then go home. So in Seafood city parking lot, I saw this lady standing behind my husband waiting for us to clear the way when all of a sudden I just kinda stare at her because she looks really familiar and that’s when we both figure out the Friendster site. So it’s really cool to see somebody you haven’t met before and all of a sudden… bam! There she is, I was still smiling even though were already inside the establishment, I just couldn’t believe it. She was just a very nice lady and am glad about our unexpected meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment