Monday, January 5, 2009

Irish birthday




Well happy New Year everybody its January 5 snow at the valley floor for most part has already vanished. But anyway I spent my new year’s day at a friend’s house, it’s her daughter’s birthday, Irish just turned 11years old. It’s actually her first birthday in the US and she’s so pretty excited about it. They arrived here from the Philippines with her other sibling Jane 7years old who also celebrated her birthday last November. Well at least I started my New Year at a friend’s house, way too far from my grandmothers believe back in the Philippines where according to my grandmother that every New Year you just have to stay at home and don’t spend evens a single penny coz if you do, you’ll be doing the same thing for the rest of the year… hmmm dunno about that…

No comments:

Post a Comment