Saturday, January 24, 2009

MK is 100% guarantee

I went to a friend’s house yesterday to deliver some orders. I asked my hubby to drop me off because I wanted to stay for a little in their place. She ordered one of the Mary Kay liquid foundations which are one of the most ordered items but I had doubts as to the color she picks. I think it’s too white for her complexion but I let her try it anyway because that’s what she ordered. But I have a lot of extra just in case she changes her mind and I was right about it. At the end we both agree that it’s not the right color for her and changed it with another one. At least my customer and friend is happy about it and Mary Kay stands to all their product sold by their consultants and its 100% satisfaction guarantee and that’s what I like about it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment